Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Heart of the Home/Clutter Busters

Hi Bloggy Friends!!

This little bird is just popping in to say that Heart of the Home Tuesday/Clutter Busters will be up a little later today!! Our 23 yo -Mallory was in an accident last week, and we've been driving her to and from work each day...
AND
I wanted to schedule a post yesterday, but DH needed help with some things...you know what I mean....
LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE BUSY MAKING PLANS!!
Back Later!!
Blessings,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Becky - what kind of flower is that in your topper? Do you know? I took some pictures of a similar flower at Busch Gardens in Tampa yesterday, but I don't know what it is. It was beautiful, though, just like yours :O).

    Thanks for leaving comments on my blog. It lets me know you're looking at it and that I'm not just sitting here talking to myself :O). I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!