Monday, December 1, 2008

The Wreaths Are Hung!!!

My homes' very first Christmas dressings are the front door wreaths. I was going to make some new ones this year, but I think these still look great! I hung them this morning and can't wait to get up in the attic to get all the other decorations down, and get the lights up!!

Some of you are probably all done shopping and decorating...I'M JUST GETTING STARTED, AND I'M AS EXCITED AS A LITTLE KID!!! I bought my first two gifts last night, and have tooled around a couple of neighborhoods already to look at Christmas lights. HOW FUN!!! I really love savoring the sights and sounds of the Christmas season so you'll probably see a lot of them on my blog!!



This is a pic I snapped because I saw so much beautiful fall foliage on our trip, and wanted to bring a little home with me. (still verrry happy to return to my palm trees and blue skies!!)



I took this through the windshield while it was misting outside, and I just love how it came out. This is the bridge that crosses the Mississippi River.



Have a joyous week, and spread the JOY by smiling at everyone you meet!!! It really is contagious!! Blessings to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the wreaths on your door. They are so pretty. I am barely getting started on my decorating. The fall picture is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!