Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blog Award!


My 1st blog award from Lois at Walking On Sunshine!!! This is what this blog award represents...The recipients of this award believe in PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These bloggers aim to find and be friends. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

I am to deliver this award to other bloggers, who are asked to include this text in the body of their award.

Here are the bloggers I think deserve this award as well: 'Nea, Boo Mama, Gracious Hospitality, and Raised in Cotton.

THANKS LOIS!!

Fondly,

Becky

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Becky! Congratulations to you for winning this award --- and thank you for passing it along!

    I am thinking now of whom I'd like it to go too. . .

    Enjoy a lovely day!
    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your friendship Becky!! I pray you have a wonderful New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Becky for the award! I will need to post it and pass it one. I hope you are having a good day. My strange post is due my trying to do a create a link thingy at the end of Diane's blog, but it ended up on mine instead. I guess I don't know how that create a link thingy works. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!