Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Surprise From My Hubby!!

I had just finished uploading my Christmas pics to share, and much to my surprise the next morning I awoke to find that my darling hubby had gotten us a new computer!! What a great surprise!! The other one was truly difficult to bear with!! Unfortunately though, all of my Christmas pics are on the old one. :( If I get a chance, I will upload them to the new one in the next day or so. If not, I will be back to my blog after Christmas and will look forward to hearing about your holidays and sharing mine with you.

I pray that you will have a Christmas filled with joy, and one that is focused on the source of joy, our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, all good and perfect things come from Him.

As we look in retrospect at all this year has held, may our hearts be filled with thanksgiving.

As we look ahead to the fresh new year, may the desire of our hearts be to bring glory to God by honoring Him with our lives.

From my blog to yours, best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Christ-filled New Year!
Becky

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family, too.
    And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Gracie at http://mylittleplace.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas blogging friend! Hope the week is good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Your blog always lifts my spirit.
    To God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to get a new computer! I am sure it will take you awhile to get everything on it. But that should be fun. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!