Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Colds, Coughs, and Congestion , Oh My!!

Well, I have been away from my blog because I have been a tad sick. It seems that everyone I know has at least one family member sick with something!! Thankfully I am on the mend and will probably be back to 100% tomorrow!! YAY!!!

Wow, this blogging thing really becomes a part of you!! I've missed you all!!

I will post some pics and hopefully participate in Boo Mama's Christmas Home Tour tomorrow!!

Sending Christmas cheer your way!!
Blessings,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. Thought you were visiting relatives again! Hope you're feeling better soon! I agree, blogging is a bit addictive! When I'm away I start to shake! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better now. I agree about the blogging being addictive. I start to get withdrawal if I can't get to a computer. This morning the monitor suddenly went blank. At first I thought the monitor died. So I turned of the computer and started rethinking what hubby and I were going to get each other for Christmas. So I am sitting at the table in the family room and I look up and see the computer is on. I thought I turned it off. But I guess it did a reboot. What a relief! I was worried I would be without for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!