Friday, September 3, 2010

SHOP NEWS!!!

WOW!!!!

We are finally there!!!

You all have been so patient with me!

My heart just overflows with joy at the

thought of you!!! {smiles}

Drum Roll Please……..

JUNK 2 JOY  will be OPEN for
business
tomorrow!!!  WOOHOO!!!


And as a thank you for being so very
wonderful, the first ten people to make a purchase
at JUNK 2 JOY
will receive a bonus surprise in their package valued at $5!!

But wait, there’s more!!! 

If you blog about the opening of
JUNK 2 JOY, after it opens, of course, and provide a link back to my blog, your name will be entered for a drawing to win a prize valued at $30-$40 to be revealed tomorrow! The only thing I ask is that you leave the post as the first post for 24 hours!

Sound like a good deal?  I hope so!

Here is another little sneak peek!!

IMG_3212crop

Toile and moiré, and acorns OH MY!!

IMG_3194

HOPE YOU’LL BE BACK TOMORROW FOR THE OPENING OF…

JUNK 2 JOY!!!

LOTS OF LAST MINUTE THINGS TO TEND TO, SO I
CAN’T BE SPECIFIC ABOUT THE TIME!!

Have a glorious holiday weekend!
 
Hubby has today off so I will take a wee little break
to be
taken to lunch!!  Then right back to work!

Love ya bunches!
Becky

 

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's in the shop Becky. The sneak peeks look very interesting. Those cookies look so good, you are making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! How exciting for you! I am so bummed because I will miss the grand opening and all the chances for extra goodies because I will not have online access over the three day weekend. I will definitely check it on Tuesday.

    I hope you have a great lunch date with hubby as well as a fantastic weekend!

    Hugs,
    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Enjoy!!! Have Fun!! And blessings on your store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm rejoicing with you about the opening of your store!!! I know you will do fabulously.

    I can't wait to stop by. If you see 3GWoodworks "hearting" you, that's me.

    Enjoy lunch with your "hunk."

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot to say, I LOVE the store name. Junk 2 Joy...such a picture of what the Lord has done for us. AMEN?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! I can't wait to see your beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'll be back! I know that it is going to be very much worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HIP, HIP HOORAY for YOU!
    Congrats on the store Opening!
    Praying for only the very best for you.
    Love and ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippee Becky!!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see all your items. Echoing the prayers on many for blessings in this.
    Hugs today.
    Nor

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait! i'm looking for something rustic that would go well in a mountain cabin to give to someone for christmas - hope i find it in your store :). love you! and congrats! alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo, Becky! Best of luck I cannot wait to see your beautiful things. Love, Bon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on the edge of my seat! How exciting to be opening your store! Can't wait to shop!
    Kathy (seashellsandoveralls)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you Becky! Can't wait to see the new shop. I know you are excited 2! I'll be back tomorrow.
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how exciting...Can't wait to see all the goodies. Praying God's blessings on this. HUGS,Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun! Hope all goes well.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!