Saturday, September 4, 2010

JUNK 2 JOY !

Hi Sweeties!

I am jumpin’ for joy that my shop is almost up and running!

It is, however, taking far longer than I anticipated to get each item listed.  Measure this, tag that…all you other shop owners know what I mean…figure shipping, etc…

When I have 20-25 items listed, (sometime later this evening) I will put the Etsy gadget
on my blog sidebar, and you can go have a look!  If you are
really anxious you can try to google my shop, but I’m not sure if it will come up yet!

My dear friend, Jess, surprised me today with these…

IMG_3421

this awesome announcement…

IMG_3424

And a delightful bottle of Asti Spumante in celebration
of my opening. 

She has been my biggest cheerleader in
this dream of mine and has watched it change and change
over the years, and prayed with me to bring it into fruition.

Thanks so much, Jess, for dreaming with me, and believing in me, and always being there to cheer me on!! Love you LOTS!!

Thanks also to all of you!

You are so encouraging and I hope you enjoy looking around my shop once it is complete!!

Big Hugs!
Becky

UPDATE!! 

I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP!  I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW LONG THIS LISTING STUFF IS TAKING ME!! 

MY EYES ARE CROSSING!  LOL!!

I’LL LIST MORE TOMORROW!

lOVE YOU!  THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE
FOR THIS WORN OUT NEWBIE!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, Can't wait til it is all ready to share-I'll be doing a link to you and a special post in honor of my dearest friend!
    Hugs and love, Nor

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, time to see if i can figure out how to use etsy and check out your shop :) yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Becky, I'm beyond excited for you. I have been to your store, "hearted" you (I'll show up as 3GWoodworks), and am totally in love with the joy/bird door hanger. That is on my "waiting for the charge to change" list.

    I know you will do great with this. Rejoicing with you on this wonderful new venture.

    Oh, and I'll be happy to blog about your new store.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky! I just wanted to stop by and say hi...Congrats on your new shop! :)

    Hope all is well!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beck, it is still not working. Once I put in my city it un-highlights (not that that is a word)...the state line.

    I want the Happy Sparrow wall hanging. So sweet! Let me know what to do. I can Paypal you directly or whatever you like. bonniejmattson@yahoo.com

    Thanks! B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!