Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ohhhh CUPCAKE!!

 

I want to thank all of you sweet friends who promoted my new shop!  What a HUGE blessing!!  And for all of you who have prayed for it as well!!  And then to each of you who have made a purchase!   Thank You, Lord for each and every one!!

Bet you are wondering why the title to this post is about a
CUPCAKE??!!

Well, that is my nickname for an incredibly sweet bloggy friend who is loved and adored by hundreds of people in blogland…and who also is…

THE WINNER OF THE PUMPKIN QUARTET!!

Yes Spencer, you are the winner…courtesy of the random number generator…

IMG_3535

IMG_3534

IMG_3542


I closed my eyes and hit the key, and there was your number!!!  The suspense was killing me so I peeked through my fingers!!  REALLY!!!

I hope you all will go meet Spencer at Bellamere Cottage She is so sweet and thoughtful, and VERY talented!!  You’ll find a wonderful new friend!!  Big Hugs, Spence!!  I will email you with details!!

Thank you again for all of your love and support! 

I am so blessed to know each of you!!
Have a DANDY week, and know how much I appreciate YOU!!

Sunshine and hugs,

Becky

8 comments:

  1. Becky,

    Yay!!! I am so happy for you and your new shop! How exciting!!! You have beautiful things in there...I have my eye on the white felted acorns. Hoping to be well enough to go back to work soon. Then I can think about doing a little shopping...

    Good luck with everything!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love Spencer! I am so happy she won. Becky, I hope you got my note about trying to order again. I got kind of lost on the weekend deadline but I will promote your shop soon. My life has been wild but I see some light here coming soon.

    Love, B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Spencer! Congratulations to you on your new shop! I'm catching up with all the news in Blogland. Our family has been on vacation....went to the mountains of Tennessee after we attended a Braves/Cardinals Baseball game in Atlanta! Fun-Fun!!!! Sounds like all is well in Florida! Hope your week is plum delightful!

    Keep SHININ'

    Love ya,
    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the "cupcake"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how wonderful! Spencer & her grandson will enjoy this lovely giveaway.

    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool. Congratulations to Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOoooooOOOkie! Whooop...Whooop! Oh Sweet Becky, I am soooo thrillllllllled. What fun.... the 'lil pumpkins are toooo darn cute, but more than that, I'll have something made by the SWEETEST 'lil girlie in Bloggieville.. :-)

    Thank you soooo much. You're a peach!

    xoxoxo

    Spencer.... AKA Cupcake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie, What an incredible blessing you are to so many. Sending big hugs your way today.
    Love you lots....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!