Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Fun!!

It is 9:30 on Christmas Eve, and I am finishing up wrapping my gifts…only 4 to go!!

This gift made me LAUGH!! 

Question…How does one wrap a grill pan????

ANSWER:

IMG_1357

Question:  Do you think she’ll guess what it is?  LOL!!!  I didn’t have a box or bag that would fit it!!  I think she’ll laugh, too!!

IMG_1334

Little Miss Em’ working on her gingerbread girl.  I freehand cut these and they come out ginormous and oh so very chubby!!

IMG_1342

Sneaking a lick as any self-respecting 4 yr old would do!!! 

IMG_1349

My 28 yo daughter Sam’s version of Mrs. Claus
LOVE IT!!!

IMG_1353
Birdy’s self portrait ginger girl!  Notice the stars in her eyes?!

IMG_1352 

Kristina’s ginger girl! 

IMG_1354

Birdy’s gingerboy boyfriend! The reason for the stars in her eyes!

IMG_1344

The artists!!  If you look you can see Maddy’s gingerbread man from Shrek!!  He came out perfect!

Such fun!  Hope you are making some great memories, too!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!

10 comments:

  1. Girl I just love these-in fact going to show my girls and their girls the photos-we must try this, if not this year next for sure(if I remember.lol) Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dearie,
    Loved all your gingerbread people, how cute and how fun! Looks like everyone had a blast!
    We had a great evening as well. We played a game called 20 questions and then watched
    a movie I have never heard of called "Fred Claus", it was pretty good. So a good time was had by all and some yummy food and dessert on top of it.
    Got your call today, sorry I missed you and of course, you can bring the gift whenever, was really expecting anything anyway, so it will be fun. Hope you like yours.
    and hope you all have a Wonderfully joyous
    Christmas Celebration.
    Love ya much, Nellie
    Give Randy and the girls a Merry Christmas and hug for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky! Merry Christmas!!!
    I love your adorable Gingerbread family! And your grill pan is so uniquely wrapped! :) My husband did that to my daddy today. One of Dad's presents was a jacket, and Scot took it off the hanger for me to put it in a box and wrap it...and then, he wrapped the huge hanger like you did the pan! He handed it to daddy and told him to guess what it was! He's crazy! ha.
    I pray ya'll have a wonderful wonderful day.
    Love you bunches,
    Liesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gingerbread folks! Merry Christmas to you Becky!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. how very fun! i love them all :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the various gingerbread people, and also the very creative way you wrapped the grill pan. It reminds me of the year my mil wrapped golf clubs for my dh as a palm tree ;-)

    Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Rich Blessings for 2010! Cute creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had the Merriest Christmas! I love these gingermen! Soo cute!!!May you be blessed in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family! I had a dream that we met each other last night! I came out to Florida and we had a grand time and your home was lovely. I better purchase a lotto ticket...maybe it's an omen!

    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!