Sunday, November 16, 2008

If someone asked you if you felt like your life was blessed, what would you say?

I am so very blessed, I can't even find the words to express the thankfulness in my heart. I had wonderful parents and grew up in a happy home, where we always had what we needed, with love being the only excess. I married my first love and just celebrated our 29th anniversary. I have four great daughters, a loving son-in-law, a precious granddaughter, all healthy and happy. I also have wonderful friends who love me and would do anything for me, money for the necessities and some extras :) clean, running water, food, a home I love, and most of all...my God who will never leave me or forsake me. In a word...PLENTY.



It is my hope today that you will take at least a few moments to consider all that you have to be thankful for, and that you will give a warm hug to someone who might not be expecting it and tell them you are thankful for them.
May all the blessings you bestow on others flow right back to you.

artwork by Ron Jenkins



1 comment:

  1. What good blessings you have! You are fortunate to have what you need and also what you want. Not always does everyone have that. My heart is heavy at the thought of all those families who have lost their homes in the Sylmar fires this weekend. Makes me realize I am blessed to have a home. Have a Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some JOY!
You're a blessing to me!